If you believe that any content on this site is infringing on your copyrights, than you can submit a DMCA. Before you do, please contact me at and we can see if this can be resolved without any legal notices being sent.

If you're absolutely sure that you want to submit a DMCA claim, than submit your claim to Neocities (my webhost) via this form.